CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Wednesday, November 5, 2008

New Flooring...

Surprise!! Most of you didn't know that we got new flooring in and we were going to wait until you came in to see it, but I was so excited today!! I have already cleaned my floor and holy cow it's so simple!! I love it!! Below are the before and after shots!! Ignore the blue tape, it has to stay on for 24 hours. Zac had this done for me for christmas and my birthday (for the next 3 years)...lol....The days of me having to mop 3 times a week are over!! Yay!! But we had to do something with our floor because we found some water damage from a pipe that had broken (the one from the dogs, that the plumber had supposedly fixed. Long story). So we decided to upgrade.
Enjoy and comment back!!











I can't believe how gross my carpet was....





4 comments:

ToddNSass said...

How fun! It looks absolutely beautiful! We love the laminate wood floors in our house. Congratulations you guys!

Priceless Heritage said...

Looks Great! Too bad we tracked in our dirty feet the other day on it - SORRY!

Erin said...

WOW! Looks gorgeous! I'm so jealous! I would LOVE to get rid of the gross berber in ours...did Zac install? Or did you have it done...

Wendy said...

It makes your house look so open. I love it! The best advice I ever received was to avoid carpet everywhere except in the bedroom. It took me three houses but I finally took the advice and am glad I did. Congrats!