CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Sunday, December 14, 2008

Logan's Busy Sunday...

As most of you know, Logan is obsessed with trains and tunnels, and has been for over a year!! So today after I woke up from my Sunday nap, I came down stairs and found a few things...
1st off when I woke up he was playing with his trains in his room...no big deal right??
But when I went down stairs...I found his tunnels he made!! I thought that was creative...
And the BIG tunnel for ONLY Logan...yes that is a pink princess ring on the floor he stole from Stacie to tease her....


His 'Woody' boots...(you know Woody from Toy Story)...Zac said he had fun being woody this afternoon....

And of course...Logan sneaking more peanut butter....yes those are crumbs from cookies he hid from daddy...he thought he was sneaky...

A closer look...it was alot fuller than this, just a few hours before...

And of course he had to make a his 'Kings Throne'. It's his chair on top of a bucket...

Oh, to be young and creative again...I love you Logan, you silly little boy. I hope you will always keep your sweetness and bring joy in everyone's life's you touch.

0 comments: