CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Thursday, January 29, 2009

New Stuff...

My wonderful husband got me a gift!! For all my hard work in keeping up with 8 puppies and taking care of them for weeks...he bought me a new table!! I was sooo excited...this is the table we had before..(sorry it's the only one I had before we did our flooring). And a new clock...(Which I got for free)...(YES IT WAS COUPON STUFF!!)...
TA DA!! My new table!! It is a counter height one, and I love it. Now I just need someone that can help me re-decorate in my kitchen...I am not a creative person so I need some help...


Oh...and Laura did my curtains for me!! Isn't she amazing!!!?


3 comments:

Wendy said...

I LOVE it! Your home is getting more and more beautiful every time I see it! As for help with decorating, ask Lori Morris. She is great at making things look pretty and welcoming.

Erin said...

So awesome, I'm jealous! :) A new table would be divine, but it's pretty low on our priority list...just above new lamp shades. :) (we don't have lamps)

Joy said...

sweet table... can I come over?? lol jk. =D