CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Wednesday, March 25, 2009

Just Good Deals!!

So I decided to take a photo to prove just how much stuff I get for free or less than a dollar...over 75% of this stuff I have gotten for FREE!!! I know I have alot of friends and family who have been asking me how I do it!! I am telling you, it isn't that hard, and it has taken me less than 6 months to collect all this stuff. If you want to learn I would be happy to teach you!! Even in these photos it isn't all of it, I just got overwhelmed with mass numbers!! I didn't even attempt to count up the toilet paper or paper towels I have stocked up. And I didn't even attempt to look at my food supply, (mass numbers as well). Most of the stuff I get is from Walgreen's or Fry's. (Smith's in Utah) It's work but it's so nice on my weekly grocery bill!!Most of the Dish soap I got for 20 cents!! All the swiffer stuff I got for 1/2 off, and everything else was FREE!! (I have more I just didn't feel like pulling it all out)
This is amazing!! All the toothpaste I got for FREE, most of the shampoo and conditioner I got for Free or less than a dollar. The make-up was buy one get one free, plus I had coupons. The Razors all free, body wash all free or less than a dollar!! All the buddy bars FREE!! (Which if you want to you could still get for FREE at walmart, let me know and I will send you a link to print out those coupons!!)



3 comments:

ToddNSass said...

We wish we had all those stores! We would love tons of free stuff!

ToddNSass said...

Teach away Robin. We wish you were here!

Contessa Elegante said...

Yes! How do you get such great deals?! I am very interested in your knowledge?