CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Tuesday, June 30, 2009

I Am Starting To Be Amish....

I decided to cut my cell phone....well not exactly. I am cutting my number but I am transferring my land line number to be my new cell phone number. So no more land line. Crazy huh?? It's going to be weird not having a phone in every room, but hey it will make me keep track of my phone. But to save a lot of money every month, I feel like we made a good decision. So sometime in the next 10 days my phone will switch over. We have already cut our TV and shockingly found out we have alot of free channels. (So I guess it's a good thing). I am starting to loose alot of connection with the world and I don't have a lot of minuets every month, but it's forcing me to go and see people instead of just calling them. So I have joined Delanies world (almost) and I am being Amish like. This should be fun!! :)

2 comments:

Dustin and Rochelle Davis said...

Oh dang! Good luck, I'm sure it will be quite the adjustment. Dustin would have a hard time if we cut out our T.V. LOL

Anonymous said...

Robin we just did the same thing. We turned off our phone and turned off the cable. So I just have my cell phone. Amazingly...kids will intertain themselves without the tv always on! It has been nice.