CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Friday, October 23, 2009

Aweseome Buy

I bought this at Kohls for Stacie's 3rd birthday!! I got a coupon in the mail for a $10.00 off a ten dollar purchase. With it being 50% off already...I paid a grand total of $1.62. You don't have to buy barbie, it can be anything in the store...barbie was just 50% off. I have a link that on ebay you can buy a bunch of $5.00 off five dollar purchase!! You can get 20 of them for $2.00.......Here is the link:

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=140353889031&ssPageName=STRK:MEWAX:IT

I plan on getting more to buy all my Christmas presents!! :)
Hurry before they expire on 10-31-09





PROOF!!

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

That is awesome. I love getting stuff for free or almost free.