CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Tuesday, September 30, 2008

Weekend Trouble

So after a nice visit with my brother we get home to find out the dogs had destroyed our faucet. It started to look like we should gather two of every animal. But after we called the plumber who came out at 10:30 pm and $230.00 later it was fixed. If it was going to end up that we needed to gather two of every animal, I know two dogs that would not be on that ark!!


This photo was before it was fixed...




This was after...

Anyone know someone that does stucco repair?

2 comments:

Contessa Elegante said...

I'm glad everything worked out and you guys didn't float away! Is that actually part of the faucet on the ground? I'm amazed at the destruction sweet, innocent looking dogs can cause.

Wendy said...

How frustrating! Darn it. If we do need to board the ark, I call shotgun!