CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Thursday, September 9, 2010

Another Ultra Sound

Here is our baby at 28 1/2 weeks!! She is doing really well overall. She is still in breech position, which is why they are a little worried about her. They are going to be doing weekly ultrasounds on her to check for any signs of stress. If she starts showing stress they will take her early. I guess babies can go under a lot of stress when they are in breech position. Also, they told me that her leg bone was measuring a little behind so I am going to a different Ultrasound tech. place so they can get a more accurate reading on it. Over all she is measuring really small, and yesterday her weight was only 2 1/2 pounds, when she should be weighing around 3 pounds. I am doing ok, I am just worried about her. I just want her to be safe!! Just keep her in your prayers for us!!

0 comments: