CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Friday, September 17, 2010

Finally Good News!!

For the last 12 weeks every appt. we have been to I have gotten some sort of bad news. (placenta prievia, G. diabetes, breech, she is measuring to small) But for ONCE we got some good news. She has caught up to her where she should be, and is right on track. Her little leg bone is not measuring small, and she even has HAIR!!! She is still breech, so lets keep our fingers crossed that she will flip. This was a huge sigh of relief for us, even though I know I have G. Diabetes and I am really watching that. I just feel a lot better now that I can actually sleep at night!! (While I still can!!)

2 comments:

Erin said...

So glad to hear that! I understand all too well the drama of the weekly checkups...so glad you finally had some good news!

Priceless Heritage said...

Ah sleep- won't last long :) Happy to hear everything is going better.